Are you just beginning your journey with Natural Hair?
If so, Here are a few things you should know as you go forward with fresh, lovely, pure hair:
- Ease off the Shampoo. You will need to start cleaning and moisturizing your natural hair with conditioner. we call it “Co-washing”.
- After co-washing, Condition your hair AGAIN. Conditioning is the secret, as natural hair needs SO MUCH MORE MOISTURE than any other type of hair.
- You will need to Deep Condition about one a week or once month, depending on your particular type of hair.
- To style your hair, try a few of the follow natural products that are:
- curl ups
- You can give the LOC method a try, but be warned, this method was very Moist, Wet-like, and Heavy for my THICK as THICK hair:
- separate your hair in sections
- dampen them with water
- put on a leave in conditioner
- seal with oil
- LOC process puts conditioner on after the oil, but truly the oil is a sealer of moisture and I found it should be put on last.